After a long and fruitful toil, we have Recommend.ly Beta 3.0 ready for launch!
We’re considerably excited with version of Beta. There is a incremental value in this version to the functioning of Recommend.ly and we believe that the service is now able to make a significant difference to Page owners on Facebook.
- The speed and reliability of Recommend.ly are now vastly improved, thanks to a server upgrade we made recently.
- We also added new features requested by users such as you, in the Beta 3.0 version. Significant among them is the consolidated email for multiple pages. We also now allow editing your email ID and time of delivery
- Conversation Score is the biggest addition to Recommend.ly in this version. We launched the alpha version of CScore recently, to tremendous response from Page owners and experts
- Recommend.ly is also in sync with most of the changes in Facebook introduced since the last upgrade
- We’ve added a Free preview section to Recommend.ly now, and you can view a small part of the report for free for any Page you own
A lot of awesome features are under development too, including a mobile application for Recommend.ly
With these updates, we believe that Recommend.ly is now ready to become a paid service. The user survey we have undertaken recently has also given as the confidence that users find the service useful enough to pay for it. An overwhelming 80% of the users have also indicated that they will recommend this service to people they know! That’s really heartening to know. We also cut our price from $29.95 to $9.95 based on user feedback. We plan to add cooler features to the service that can really change the game (yes, we have a few up the sleeve!) soon.
For our existing users, we have extended a 30 day Free usage period, as a token of appreciation. So, if you are an early user, you get to use the service uninterrupted until October 5th, 2012. Thereafter, we’d very much appreciate if you sign up for the paid subscriptions. From time to time, we also plan to roll out coupons in exchange for referrals to reward our loyal users.
View this link for detailed Q & A about the pricing or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will like Recommend.ly Beta 3.0!! Keep the feedback flowing in, and if you like Recommend.ly don’t forget to spread the good word!