Facebook’s new algorithm introduced in September this year raised a lot of concerns for
the page owners. Among other things, the new algorithm reportedly reduced the reach of page posts. That got a lot of marketers worried, even though Facebook reassures us that the engagement is unaffected.
How do page owners ensure that their posts are not affected?
Social@Oglivy has some advice to do that. In brief, here is
what they say:
- Pages should generate news feed specific content
- Community managers should satisfy the algorithm by tweaking and discovering
- Posting at the optimal time helps. Use social media tools to discover best times.
- Make at least two posts per day -audio, photo, video
- Use sponsored story functionality to highlight the content to a wider audience
The full article can be read Here